Maintain a Sanitized Environment with Healthcare Laundry Services
Healthcare facilities operate under strict OSHA bloodborne pathogen standards that require protective, sanitize apparel for employees and patients. Our employee uniform programs make medical uniforms a seamless part of your operations, from established delivery times and predictable billing to adding new employees to your program.
Your lab coats, medical scrubs, nursing uniforms, and other work apparel will always be delivered on time, without fail, clean and ready to wear.
Customize Your Medical Uniform Program
While OSHA standards are at the forefront of building your uniform program, we offer a wide variety of medical workwear and specialty garments so that your program can be customized to fit your unique healthcare facility.
- Nurse uniforms and scrubs
- Doctor’s lab coats
- Professional wear, office shirts, dress pants
- Medical PPE
- Various color options
- Custom branding
Benefits of Our Healthcare Uniform Programs
- Included repairs keep uniforms looking brand new
- Brand name apparel for a high-quality look
- Protects your brand with clean, wrinkle-free workwear
- Prevents cross-contamination
- Saves employees time and money
- Flat-rate pricing eliminates surprises
- Punctual uniform pick-up and delivery schedule
- Eco-friendly and OSHA BBP compliant washing processes
What Customers Say About Our Uniform Rental Services
“Years ago, we handled our scrub suits like most hospitals. We owned the product and contracted with a laundry service for cleaning. But, the processes had issues, particularly with inventory. There never seemed to be enough scrubs for the clinicians on a daily basis.
Clean Rental came in with a uniform rental program that was a real departure from the norm. Whatever we need, they respond—from meeting the garment handling processes mandated by our industry’s infection control policies, to eliminating our scrubs supply issue. Nearly two decades and several contract renewals later, Clean Rental is still on their toes. They NEVER take our account for granted.”
COO, Healthcare Company
Burlington County, New Jersey