Protect Employees From Hazards with Flame Resistant Uniforms
Chemical and energy companies operate under strict federal and state regulations as well as work safety guidelines set by OSHA and CCPS. To help you meet those requirements and any other protocols your company must adhere to, we create safety uniform programs custom fit to your unique processes.
If employee safety is a concern, our uniform solutions will help you reduce employee exposure to chemical, flame, and electrical hazards.
Customize Your Flame Resistant Uniform Program
Safety and contamination are two significant concerns our uniform services can help you manage. We’ll custom fit our program to your unique operations so your employees have clean, protective workwear each day of the week.
- Pocketless coveralls
- FR shirts and pants
- Chemical resistant lab coats and PPE
- Alternate uniform colors for job role identification
- Established uniform pick-up and delivery schedule
Benefits of Our Chemical Protection Uniform Programs
- Helps align operations with OSHA standards
- Protects employees and reduces frequency of exposures
- Keeps chemical contaminants out of employees’ homes
- Included repairs keep uniforms looking brand new
- Brand name apparel for a high-quality look
- Punctual uniform pick-up and delivery schedule
- Specially formulated detergents for removing chemicals
- Eco-friendly washing processes
What Customers Say About Our Uniform Rental Services
“Clean Rental was the only company that was willing to listen, learn about our processes, and customize a uniform program to meet our specific needs. You guys definitely stood out from the crowd.”
Lab Manager – Chemical Company
Glassboro, New Jersey